Monday, June 18, 2007

We watch the season pull up its own stakes

Yesterday was Father's Day! Happy Daddy's Day Dad!
Slept alot. Woke up at 12, tv-ed till 2, slept till 5 & out for dinner.
Gah so shiok man :D

Today, woke up at 8. Walked into the toilet & *bam!*
I fell down on the wet, slippery ground ;D
Wtfff.

I sat there for 2 minutes then dad & Jumi (maid) came pulling me up.
Dad & Jumi kept laughing at me & my stupidity.
Cant blame me, I was walking with half eye opened.

Now my knee got another blueblack, coming soon I think.
In the past it was the right knee, now the left.
So suay, somemore got camp later. Alamak damnit.

This seriously never failed to cheer me up.



"I can give you Gatsby~" Ha ha, the Gatsby moving rubber.
The guy look so gay please :D But not fugly.

Okay, going back to school for camp in 4 hours.
Dont miss me alrighttttt! Ha ha super bu yao lian man.
Okay, goodbye all!

& catch the last weekend of the last week.
Before the gold and the glimmer have been replaced.

No comments: